Elizabeth A. Fairchok | Paralegal
Liz joined ALG in September 2012 and while her role has broader purpose, she has been dedicated primarily to real estate and litigation support since she started. Liz has gained knowledge of various types of law through her paralegal studies program – almost all of which is put to the test each day at ALG. Coupled with her strong client service orientation, Liz brings a wealth of potential for assisting ALG clients in the long run. Liz's paralegal courses include: Civil Litigation, Legal Research and Writing, Estate Planning and Administration, Business Law, Family Law, and Business Organizations. She is also a seasoned writer and communicator, which allows her to develop pre-review correspondence for our attorneys in an efficient manner – value that parlays itself to our clients via managed legal costs.
- Artell Law Group, Harrisburg, PA; Paralegal, September 2012- Present
- The Fourth Estate, Harrisburg Area Community College Student Newspaper, Harrisburg, PA, Editor-in-Chief, August 2008 – June 2009
- TJ Maxx, Mechanicsburg, PA, Keyholder/Management Substitute, November 2009 - Present
- Harrisburg Area Community College, Harrisburg, PA, Certificate of Paralegal Studies, December 2012
- Pennsylvania State University, University Park, PA, Bachelor of Humanities – English, May 2011